Thursday, February 05, 2015

The Jane Austen Gift Shop: Jewellery review

I am sure many of you have either browsed, and probably bought, something from the wonderful online shop, The Jane Austen Gift Shop. Today I am going to be reviewing some of the wonderful jewellery I have bought from the shop.


Book Charm Bracelet - purchase here!




I absolutely love this charm bracelet which I was given for my 18th birthday.

It is very well made and very elegant!

Each book charm is very cute and delicate looking, but sturdily made.








The quotes inside each book are a lovely touch, and the 6 chosen quotes are well chosen.

It hangs very nicely on the wrist as well.

A really great present for any Jane Austen fan! (You can also purchase all of the individual book charms separately - have a look here!)



 



Darcy heart charm - purchase here!



I bought this for myself a little while back as I am, and always will be, a Darcy fan! It is a lovely charm!



It is a good size, not too big or too small, and it is sturdy.











The engraving of the word "DARCY" and the pretty pattern in the corner is well engraved. It sits nicely on the neck, very flat, and it makes a lovely necklace.


Keep your eyes peeled as I will be reviewing some other products from the Gift Shop in the next few weeks!


Your affectionate friend,
post signature

8 comments:

  1. How cool! You have some lovely Jane Austen jewelry. I've always been a fan of turquoise so that ring really grabbed my attention the first time I saw it.

    That's neat that the charm books have quotes inside.

    Ahh, I'm a Wentworth fan, but I wouldn't say no if I was given a Darcy heart charm. ;)

    Look forward to seeing more jewelry finds, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful ring isn't it! I am glad you enjoyed my post :)

      Delete
  2. I too have admired the ring and the bracelet with charms since first seeing them. They look quite lovely on you! Isn't it wonderful that you have received such fantastic gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! And great quality so worth the money :) Glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete
  3. Well done, Sophie! Since I live so far away and the shipping costs are terribly high, I didn't want to take a chance that my purchase would need to be returned if it wasn't the quality that I expected. Thank you for taking the guess work out of it for me. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it will certainly be worth the postage I assure you, particularly the replica ring! Well, all of it but I love the ring in particular - I haven't taken it off since I got it!

      Delete
  4. Laughing with Darcy.18 March 2015 at 13:52

    Wow ! What an amazing necklace. I will finally be able to show my undying love for Darcy to the world !!! Of course it is a pity that it is not bigger and more noticeable !! Could you give me any recommendations on other Jane Austen jewellary ? Thanks to you Darcy will always be right next to my heart. I would be nothing without Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some other lovely ones on the Jane Austen Gift Shop. Also, go to Etsy.com and search Jane Austen jewellery and loads will come up to choose from!

      Delete

"I cannot speak well enough to be unintelligible", therefore, I would dearly love for you to comment and let me know what you think!

Thank you for stopping by at Laughing With Lizzie and I hope you will take the time to visit again before too long!