(*DISCLAIMER* I did not write this and I am just sharing it with you - I have just replaced the short film clips which can be seen on the original post for pictures in my posting of it.)
I have thought I belong in a period drama for some time now, and this just confirms it - I score 15/15!
1. You want to live in a world where attractive people are only distant because they’re in love with you.
2. And you’re convinced that love only happens when you’re wearing embroidered silk.
4. And the impassioned arguments in period dramas are the only times you want to fight with someone.
5. Catcallers/sleazy club prowlers only remind you of Mr. Darcy-types who are reserved and would never!
8. And you’d give up any club/bar for an ornate masquerade ball.
11. You enjoy any opportunity to light candles and create the perfect atmosphere for blossoming romance.
12. You already know what you want your partner to say when they express their undying love. And it’s really poetic.
14. You would love to charm someone with one of the many skills you were taught as a child. Be it singing, piano-playing, dancing, drawing or even needlework!
15. And you’re entranced by the notion of ending up with whom you least expect. Like the person you used to loathe, which happens so often in costume dramas.
And, if period literature taught you anything, the right person can come along at any moment and under any circumstances!
I say again, I was not the clever one to create this great post and the credit must all go to this Buzz Feed Fellow!
Your affectionate friend,